- Oxygenates with Enzymes
- Hydrates with Electrolytes
- Circulates with Amino Acids
- Rejuvenates with Vitamins & Minerals
- Superior multivitamin/mineral content, with a full spectrum of essential nutrients
- Unsurpassed antioxidant power
- Optimum bioavailability
- Science-backed ingredients of superior quality
- No Sugar! Sweetened with pure stevia
Recommended for People who:
- Are tired of swallowing pills
- Have difficulty digesting Are looking for a natural energy boost
- Require electrolytes for hydration
- Want a full-spectrum multivitamin Athletes, Travelers, Students, Seniors, Everyone!
Did You Know That Doctors Recommend a Daily Multivitamin for Increased Energy?
Tired all the time? Can’t focus or concentrate? You’re not alone—millions of people experience feelings of fatigue or exhaustion, even when exams can’t explain why and lab tests come back “normal.”
Doctors are familiar with this phenomenon as well. In fact, a group of them recently conducted a study to investigate. They asked whether such feelings of fatigue experienced by otherwise healthy people could be explained by a lack of vitamins and minerals, and explored the role of multivitamins in improving energy and well-being.
Even mild deficiencies of vitamins and minerals can result in a general fatigue and lack of well-being, reduced resistance to infections, and impaired mental processes (e.g. memory, concentration, attention and mood), the doctors’ study found.
Today’s demanding lifestyles put many of us at risk of not getting enough vitamins and minerals. Rushed meals, imbalanced food choices, dieting, and stress-related behaviors like excessive coffee, alcohol, or smoking—even excessive exercise—can all contribute to the risk of nutrient deficiencies.
The fact is that most of us are not getting all of the nutrients we need from our diets alone. Marginal deficiencies of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients are very common.
The study identified women at an even higher risk of inadequate nutrient intake due to demanding lifestyles, physical activity, stress, dieting, and imbalanced meals.
The doctors recommend that otherwise healthy people experiencing fatigue, low energy, or general lack of well-being take a daily multivitamin for 6 weeks to obtain a noticeable effect on well-being and energy.
Oxylent is a superior quality daily multivitamin that helps you get more energy naturally. Adding one packet of Oxylent to water creates a delicious drink that provides a full panel of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants, and amino acids to support healthy energy levels—all without sugar, calories, caffeine, gluten, dairy, or anything artificial or risky to your health. Try it for 6 weeks and feel the Oxylent difference—once you do, you will never go a day without Oxylent!
Did You Know That Multivitamins Support Appetite Control?
Studies show that appetite and food cravings are influenced by more than just calories - they are influenced by nutrient intake as well. In fact, research suggests that nutrients are a key factor in successful weight loss.
When you are trying to lose weight, appetite and hunger are often increased due to variations in hormones such as leptin, insulin, and cortisol. These hormones play key roles in regulating appetite and cravings, and your body requires vitamins and minerals in order for them to work properly. Not getting enough vitamins and minerals can interfere with those hormones—which can lead to increased cravings and overeating. Studies have linked multivitamins with a lower body weight in general.
Studies have also linked taking a multivitamin to decreased experiences of appetite and hunger both during and after weight loss.
Nothing replaces a healthy lifestyle, which includes a well-balanced diet and plenty of exercise. Oxylent makes an ideal complement to a healthy lifestyle by providing a full panel of essential nutrients your body needs, all in one delicious drink.
Each packet of Oxylent mixes with water to deliver the highest quality nutrients in their most absorbable form—all in one delicious drink with no sugar, calories, or anything artificial.
Did You Know That Daily Multivitamins Enhance Immunity?
Your immune system is a complex network of many different cells, structures, and factors that work together in highly coordinated ways. The compromised function of any one aspect can impact the entire system.
There is nothing more fundamental to a healthy immune system than nutrition—micronutrients like vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants are essential to immunity. Even marginal nutrient deficiencies can compromise the complex functions of the immune system.
The reality is that most of us are not getting all of the nutrients we need from our diets alone. Marginal deficiencies of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients are very common. For this reason, doctors and experts recommend daily multivitamins for everyone.
Research shows that vitamins and minerals are essential to a healthy immune system, and studies have shown that multivitamins enhance immune response.
Oxylent daily multivitamin offers a full panel of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, enzymes, electrolytes, and amino acids - all in one delicious drink. Together with a healthy lifestyle, Oxylent helps protect against the deficiencies that can compromise immune function.
- Effervescent delivery - better absorption than pills and requires less digestion in order to get the benefits.
- No sugar - sugar is an immune system depressant that competes with the absorption of vitamin C. Oxylent uses stevia.
- Twice as much vitamin D as many other multivitamins - many of us are deficient in vitamin D, which plays a variety of key essential roles in regulating immunity.
- Powerful antioxidant S.O.D. - one of the things that makes Oxylent’s formula unique, S.O.D. supports immune response by eliminating billions of free radicals.
- No gluten, dairy, or anything artificial.
Did You Know That Inadequate Nutrition Can Accelerate Aging?
We all know someone who looks older than they really are, as well as people who can pass for being ten years younger than they actually are. Simple choices in our everyday lives can go a long way towards looking younger and feeling revitalized and rejuvenated.
Not getting enough vitamins and minerals can be a major cause of premature aging. Our bodies require essential nutrients every day, and without them we begin to accumulate the molecular and biochemical damage associated with aging.
Several studies have linked vitamin and mineral deficiencies with an increase in the cellular processes and mitochondrial damage that are major contributors to aging.
But the human body is hardwired to repair itself, and giving it the nutrition it needs to do so can have a significant impact on avoiding premature aging and feeling and looking younger and healthier.
Oxylent daily multivitamin drink mix contains a full panel of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and other nutrients your body needs to thrive - all in one delicious drink.
One of the ingredients that makes Oxylent’s formula unique is the powerful antioxidant S.O.D. - which eliminates damaging free radicals and protects your cells and tissues from the oxidative damage they cause. Every I.U. of S.O.D eliminates billions of free radicals!
Taking a few second to make Oxylent a part of your everyday ritual gives your body the essential nutrition it needs to operate at optimal health and keep you feeling young at every age.
Do You Know What’s In Your Sports Drink?
There are many sports and fitness beverages on the market that contain added electrolytes, vitamins, or other nutrients for use during and after intense physical exercise.
However, many of these drinks contain ingredients that not only provide no nutritional value but also pose potential health risks:
- Artificial Sweeteners such as sucralose (Splenda) and acesulfame potassium (Sweet One) are associated with a wide variety of serious health hazards.
- Artificial Colors including Red 40, Yellow 5, and Yellow 6 are derived from petroleum and are linked to extensive health hazards
- Artificial Additives used for texture, color, and/or flavor - including Propylene Glycol, Potassium Benzoate, Polysorbate 60, Polysorbate 80, Calcium disodium EDTA - many of which are rated as health hazards by the Environmental Working Group (EWG).
- Fructose. Researchers have recommended avoiding this form of sugar, which is also a major immune system depressant, like all sugars, and competes with the absorption of vitamin C.
Oxylent daily multivitamin drink is a healthier alternative—delivering electrolytes plus a full panel of other essential vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants, and amino acids—with none of the risky additives. Each packet contains:
- 50 mg Sodium - As much as most sports/electrolyte drinks.
- 225 mg Potassium – More than most sports/electrolyte drinks.
- 100% DV of 7 B Vitamins - Exercise may increase B vitamin requirements, and low or marginal levels may decrease ability to perform exercise at high intensities.
- 1000 mg Vitamin C - Vitamin C is involved in many biochemical pathways important to exercise metabolism and may benefit exercise recovery.
- No Sugar - Sweetened with natural stevia only, which has a Glycemic Index of zero and does not cause the spiked blood sugar levels or the over stimulation of insulin that can decrease athletic performance.
Without any artificial ingredients that pose risks to your health, each packet of Oxylent provides not just the electrolytes sodium and potassium but also a full panel of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants, and amino acids - all in one delicious drink with no sugar, calories, gluten, dairy, or additives.